Saturday, September 7, 2013

More Packers Suffer Hamstring Issues????

This Packer fan is on a hamstring alert!  Is it just me, or is there a hamstring epidemic in Green Bay!  The latest news -

Hamstrings make Morgan Burnett, Brad Jones questionable


What?  It seems to me the Packers suffer from a HUGE amount of hamstring issues!  As a former football & Track coach this is a concern!  So I started my research - going to Google -


Take a look yourself!  A lot of hamstring issues! 21 hamstring injuries listed today, check out the latest at: NFL Week One Injury Report.

Packers - 3 out of 4 listed are hamstring injuries!

Some teams are not very good about being upfront when listing injury reports.  The Packers seem to be one of the most honest.  My concern, the Packers seem to be having injury issues the last few years & hamstrings are one.  So, this year I will be tracking injuries each week - Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Breaking Down the Packer Roster by Position

 88 Players, room for TWO more to complete the 90 man NFL limit per team.  This will change. Still out there, 3 big names.  Mercedes Lewis o...