Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Any Packer Possibilities at Senior Bowl?

I would love to rub elbows with the Ryan brothers watching practice at the Senior Bowl!


And spend time chatting with Bill Belichick (that would be awesome!) And asking Jim Harbaugh how he likes his coaching pants he buys at Wall Mart!

But, it would be interesting to predict success in the NFL!  It cannot be easy!  Measuring height & weight!  Speed!  Strength!  Agility!  And most of all HEART!

Here are some names I like so far:

#44     Chris Borland    LB   Wisconsin   5'11"   246

I know he is small, and maybe not a speed demon, but I love the motor, the effort, the leadership!  I would take a chance on him, 2nd or 3rd round!  AJ Hawk is getting older, and I see him as a perfect replacement!  Smart & a leader!  We will need to have another inside guy, like Brad Jones that has the speed.  But, I think he is a Packer kind of guy!  And played for Wisconsin!


#93    Trent Murphy   OLB   Stanford   6'6   261

Another Packer kind of guy!  Smart - Standford.  Can play DE or OLB!  I think he could push Nick Perry & Mike Neal and complement Matthews!  I like the 6'6 size to cause problems for opposing QB's!  A stat I like - First, nationally with 1.1 sacks per game!!  Lettered in basketball & track!  He was the Arizona State Discuss Champion!  I like an all around athlete!!!


#5     Isaiah Lewis     S   Michigan State   5'10     210

Played for a great defense at Michigan State!  Can Tackle & may be short but is a ball hawk!  Played outfield for his high school team, so he can run down fly balls!!  And was a psychology major!  That means he can analyze QB's!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Breaking Down the Packer Roster by Position

 88 Players, room for TWO more to complete the 90 man NFL limit per team.  This will change. Still out there, 3 big names.  Mercedes Lewis o...