OK! One month off & I'm ready to BLOG! So, with OTA's in session and Pre-Season around the corner, it is TIME! My goals for the next few weeks:
1 - Analyze the 90 Man Roster
2 - Look at the Packer Schedule
3 - And last, fill the internet with Packer Fever!!!
Here we go…………………………………
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Breaking Down the Packer Roster by Position
88 Players, room for TWO more to complete the 90 man NFL limit per team. This will change. Still out there, 3 big names. Mercedes Lewis o...
-
OK, I've been on break! Time to get back into it! But before I tackle the roster, the Packer Website has been analyzing PROSPECTS. Ta...
-
Want some numbers? Here you go.............. A little history All Time Record - Packers - 60-51-2 1960's - Packers 11-7 1970...
-
What Does Aaron Rogers Play One Series? Here I am watching the Eagles & Jaguars and Steelers and Chiefs. The starting quarterback are...

No comments:
Post a Comment