Sunday, July 27, 2014

Days #2 For 2014 Packers Summer Practice

Here we are on Day#2.

First, Click here to see what Coach McCarthy thought of day 2 practice!

Packer Website is posting daily videos that I will comment on the next few weeks!

Nothing that tells us too much.  Practice #3 will be in full pads & will start to reveal more relevant information.  McCarthy is still saying good things about the offensive line.  Staying healthy will be the key with that group!

Stacey Dales, the NFL reporter is cute & did a pretty good job reporting from Packer Camp!  Talk was about keeping Aaron Rogers safe and the addition of Peppers to the defense!  She did discuss Flynn playing the role at quarterback should be more than ready this year!  I AGREE!  And like I said earlier that was a BIG BLUNDER last year for the Packer brain trust!(OR NO BRAIN)!

Stacey Dale (reporting from Packer Camp)

Another interview with Randall Cobb. Very revealing!!!  What he says about contract issues is incredibly humble.  I love it!  I really thing he could be scary this year!  Since Jordy signed early, a lot of talk will be about signing Cobb.  (I love his hat!)  After this interview you will love Randall Cobb.  Needs to have a healthy & productive season!

The next video of Mike Daniels is fun!  This is right now my favorite Packer!  I HOPE he delivers, because we need a leader on defense like Mike Daniels!  His comments on Peppers and Matthews are great!  I will be watch every play on defense of #76!!!

This video with Vic Ketchman & Mike Spofford is analyzing The Top Training Camp!  Starting with rookie wide receiver Jared Abbrederis.  Everyone wants the Wisconsin boy to shine!  They discussed punt returners and Hyde, Abbrederis, Williams, White, and Cobb.  I like Cobb first, but he starts at wide receiver.  I like Hyde next, he makes people miss, but he may start at safety.  I'll put my money on Abbrederis, but rookies are scary!  And then they discussed Tight End!  Looks like Rogers & Bostick will be putting the heat on Quarless!

And last, my new favorite Ha Ha Clinton-Dix!!!  One reason I love the video interviews is to actually hear the players.  I like what I hear from Ha Ha!  Well spoken, humble, and answers the questions well!  And the discussion on the battle for starting safety was interesting!  


Great interviews!  Tomorrow the PADS GO ON!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Breaking Down the Packer Roster by Position

 88 Players, room for TWO more to complete the 90 man NFL limit per team.  This will change. Still out there, 3 big names.  Mercedes Lewis o...