Friday, December 12, 2014

Packers AJ Hawk - A Class Act!

I was going to continue to break down the Bills & Packer Game.

I was going to discuss the match up of the Packers "great" offense & strong Bills defense!

The average Packer defense & the average Bills offense.

But, after watching the recent interview of AJ Hawk this week, I NEED to spend time on
AJ Hawk!


Click here for the AJ Hawk interview.

Watching this video I felt the emotion.  In my very average athletic career I have experienced the emotion.  Playing in my first high school game.  Scoring my first high school TD.  Having a coach give me a bear hug for a BIG hit!  Watching my sons play the game.  Watching my sons score their first TD's!  Coaching high school football!

AJ Hawk is nearing the end of his career!  AJ Hawk has been a great leader!  AJ Hawk has a Super Bowl ring!  AJ Hawk is a LEADER on the field!  AJ Hawk has given the Packers QUALITY play on the defensive side of the ball!

AJ Hawk is a class act!

Whatever AJ Hawk does the rest of the year is fine with me!

You have earned my respect AJ HAWK!


Click here for AJ Hawk Statistics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Breaking Down the Packer Roster by Position

 88 Players, room for TWO more to complete the 90 man NFL limit per team.  This will change. Still out there, 3 big names.  Mercedes Lewis o...