Saturday, April 4, 2015

A Look At The Packer Roster As Of April 4th, 2015

As a retired math teacher and Compuer Techie, I love computers and what they can do!!  This BLOG is an example!  Also, visually, putting the Packer present Roster in a spreadsheet helps!!!  Have a look!
Click on to Enlarge!
The placing of players is from the Packer Website, so some positions look very slim!  Remember, at DE the Pack uses players like Mike Neal, Nick Perry, & Julius Peppers at linebacker and defensive end!  Several offense linemen are able to play many positions!

Packer draft order as of today:


My color code helps track thins like free agents, new signees, restricted free agents, etc.  As the Pack gets closer to the draft and building a 90 man roster, this visual helps to track team depth!  I LOVE IT!  So, if you are a Packer Nerd like me, I hope this helps bring the Packer Roster Picture into focus!  If not, enjoy my crazy LOVE of the Green Bay Packers!  GO PACK GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Breaking Down the Packer Roster by Position

 88 Players, room for TWO more to complete the 90 man NFL limit per team.  This will change. Still out there, 3 big names.  Mercedes Lewis o...