Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Latest Packer Roster August 12, 2015

Here is the latest Packer Roster:

With the release of wide receiver Ricky Collins, the Packers are down to 87.  Remember, they are allowed 90.  Why they do not pick up a few is beyond me.  If I were Ted Thompson, I would pick up 2 defensive linemen and a linebacker, either inside or outside LB.

Why?  Obvious reason, they will be short Datone Jones & Leroy Guion.  That is two starters!  So, why not beat the bushes for two big guys?

There are a few old timers still out there that could be talked into one more year.  Here is a list I found and the website:

Here are two that are not bad:
Shaun Phillips
Brett Keisel - love the beard!

In my chart, the players in white boxes I think may make the final 53, purple, maybe not!  What do you think, Thursday night will tell you who may help the 2015 Packers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Breaking Down the Packer Roster by Position

 88 Players, room for TWO more to complete the 90 man NFL limit per team.  This will change. Still out there, 3 big names.  Mercedes Lewis o...