Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Packers vs Vikings - Wow Things Have Changed!

OK, I just woke up from a dream and it was scary!

I went to bed, Packers were 6 - 0, and visions of Super Bowl trophies dancing in my head!  The Alarm went off, I went down stairs, put on the coffee, and placed my morning bagel in the toaster.  Took the dogs outside, picked up the paper(and the poop) sat down in my favorite chair and sipped my coffee!  I open the sports page(I always read that first) and , and, and, the Lions BEAT the Packers!

I was still sleeping!  It was a nightmare.  The Pack was 6 - 0.  And now they are 6 and 3?  In second place!  Please wake me up!

Sorry, NOT a dream!  Reality!  And now my first look at the Packers entering week 11 of the NFL season!  First, the offense!

Last game, the Packers had 14 Drives.
First - 9 Punts!  Yes, 9 of 14 punts!!!  I do not need to say anything!

Second, 5 - 3 and outs!  That is 3 plays and Punt!  I do not need to say anything!

Third, after 3 quarters Packers have 3 points!  One Field Goal!  I do not need to say anything!

So, my sixth sense is buzzing!  Is Aaron Rodgers the same man?  Is the offensive line slowing down?  Was Jordy that important?  Is Eddie Lacy eating too many hot dogs? Is McCarthy at that 10 year point of the beginning of the end?  Is Ted Thompson missing something? There is something NOT right!  Beyond the x's & o's, how could a great offense look so average?

We have had a great 6 year run of playoff football!  Unless something changes, this team does NOT look like a playoff team!!

Prove me wrong Packers!  
Rodgers!  
Cobb!
Lacy!  
Anyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Breaking Down the Packer Roster by Position

 88 Players, room for TWO more to complete the 90 man NFL limit per team.  This will change. Still out there, 3 big names.  Mercedes Lewis o...