Monday, January 2, 2017

Packers - 2016 NFC North Champions

"I think we can run the table" Aaron Rodgers

Yes, to take a few words from one of my favorite writers, Dr. Suess:

"That Aaron I am, I do so like that Aaron I am.  And, I would like him on a boat, and I would like him with a goat!  And, in a house, and with a mouse, I do so like that Aaron I Am!  And....."

I believe in Aaron!


Now, Mike McCarthy, it is the playoffs!  Yes, after a record of 4 wins and 6 loses, The Pack has won eight straight!  Now, Mike, let Aaron be Aaron!

And, first opponent, the lovable, New York "Football" Giants, as Howard Cosell would say. And in the playoffs!  The GIANTS in the playoffs!  I remember when........................

The 2007 Season (The last for Brett Favre!)  His LAST game!  THE PACKERS BUDDIES were there!  And it was COLLLLLLLLLLLD  And, WINNNNNNNNNNNNNDY!  And in overtime, Favre checks and interception, on the left sideline.  New York kicks a field goal & wins the game in overtime(I already said that, 23-20!  It was a crowd of over 70,000 walking out of the stadium, quiet as a funeral!  And the Packer Buddies were there!!

And the 2011 season, Packers rolled through the season 15 wins and 1 loss!  That is right, 15 wins and 1 loss.  A first round bye!  And, their first game, the New York, "Football" Giants!  And yes, we lost 37-20!  Ouch!  Another VERY difficult loss!  And, YES, the Packer Buddies were there!!!!!

And now, 2016 season, the Packers play the New York "Football" Giants!  And I say,

THE THIRD TIME IS A CHARM!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Breaking Down the Packer Roster by Position

 88 Players, room for TWO more to complete the 90 man NFL limit per team.  This will change. Still out there, 3 big names.  Mercedes Lewis o...