Tuesday, September 5, 2017

The Latest, Latest, Latest, Packers 53 Man Roster!

Well, I was close in my prediction!  Missed on:

Elliot - OLB - he was traded
Dupre & McCaffrey - WR - Pack only kept 5
Biegel - OLB - on the PUP
Pipkins & Gunter - I saw 10 DB's, Packers kept 12

So, here is the latest:


So, by the numbers we kept - 24 offensive players, 26 defensive players & 3 special teams players.
A breakdown by position:
QB - 2
RB - 3
FB - 1
WR - 5
TE - 3
OL - 10
DT - 6
LB - 8
DB - 12
K - 1
P - 1
LS - 1

Now, Seattle, home! Oh Baby!  Next, I will breakdown the game! And, remember,
I will be there with my Pack Buddies!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Breaking Down the Packer Roster by Position

 88 Players, room for TWO more to complete the 90 man NFL limit per team.  This will change. Still out there, 3 big names.  Mercedes Lewis o...