Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Packers Over Bills, A Defense, A Shutout and of Course, More Drama! Packers Win 22 - 0!!

I really did not see this coming!  Did you?

Now we know the Bills are not great!  They have a rookie QB!  BUT, they blew out the Vikings!  And, ALL the NFL experts agree the Vikings have one of the BEST defenses!!  So, kindly explain to me what this means?

Week 3 - Bills  27 Vikings  6
Week 4 - Packers 22 - Bills 0

What does that mean?  We are probably somewhere in the middle, the Vikings D may not be as good as last year and the Packers D may be improving!  Time will tell!

Another measuring stick will be the Packers at the Lions this week with a veteran quality QB up against the Packers defense!

Also, in the Packer news is the fact that 22 points & over 400 total yards was not good enough for Aaron Rodgers!  In interviews this week, Rodgers was not happy!  Also, is there tension between McCarthy & Rodgers?  Short answer, YES!

Now is tension a good thing?  Short answer, YES!  If handled correctly, any relationship has some tension!  My wife & I, at times we have tension (42 years of marriage!), BUT we are still a team & I LOVE that girl!  At work!  I'm retired(YES!), but there were times in my 35 years of education I did not always agree with my boss!  Some of my bosses wanted to understand our feelings & the door was open, others, we never even saw from week to week!

So, week #5, what will be the storyline?

1 - Packer Defense Continues to Improve with a Big Win in Detroit?

2 - Packer Offense Rolls Over Lions?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Breaking Down the Packer Roster by Position

 88 Players, room for TWO more to complete the 90 man NFL limit per team.  This will change. Still out there, 3 big names.  Mercedes Lewis o...