Thursday, November 29, 2018

Packers Game #12 - Cardinals

There is a very slight pulse!  That will continue if the Packers win!

He is MY problem.  As a Packer fan, I always want a Packer win!!!  But, .........

1 - Mike McCarthy - I have tried to believe in McCarthy!  He is a blue collar, nice guy!  My issue, press conferences - STUBBORN!  And, game management?  And, play calling??  I am REALLY tired of Mike McCarthy!  A win, and he may be back - a loss, a he is closer to the front door.

2 - Ted Thompson - the GHOST of Ted still lingers in the Packer locker room, on the field, and on the Packer roster!  Boy, is this roster BAD!

3 - Aaron Rodgers - LOVE Rodgers, but even Rodgers needs a coach!  Right now, the coaching staff in NOT in control!

4 - Here is where I am confused!  Our defensive coordinator is in his first year!  Pettine, I think, with the talent & the injuries has done a HELL of a job!  I think we need to keep him in Green Bay, so, here is my plan - He is my new HEAD coach, 3 years, and he MUST hire a QUALITY offensive coordinator!!!!  I would give him a three year deal and tell Aaron, play ball!!!

OK, back to the Packers - Cardinals - JUST WIN BABY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Breaking Down the Packer Roster by Position

 88 Players, room for TWO more to complete the 90 man NFL limit per team.  This will change. Still out there, 3 big names.  Mercedes Lewis o...