Friday, January 3, 2020

First, HAPPY NEW YEAR PACKER FANS!!!

Yes, another New Year!  And, the ROARING 20's are back!!!!

First, this Packer Fan is THANKFUL!

I have been to 39 Packer Games! - 30 Home Games & 9 Away Games!!!

I have been to 4 playoff games!

I was at Brett Favre's last game as a Green Bay Packer!  (A overtime playoff loss to Giants!)
A tragic 23-20 lost, 2nd coldest home game in Packer history!

I was at the Brett Favre retirement ceremony!!!  (And Starr, Favre, & Rodgers on the same field!)

I was at the 200th game with the Chicago Bears! A thrilling 21-13 win!

I was at the 100th year home game with the Chicago Bears!  A thrilling 24-23 win!

I was swimming in Florida, before attending the Miami-Packer game in Miami!
A Packer 34-24 win!  And, so hot that most of the fans returned in the 4th quarter after leaving the stadium at half to get out of the sun!!!

I was at the Pro Football Hall of Fame in Canton, Ohio, before attending the Bengals Game!
A difficult 34-30 loss!

I was on an awesome Segway tour of the city of Green Bay!

I was on a couple of beautiful tours on the Fox River!

I toured a Tugboat in Sturgeon Bay!

I visited the Packer Hall of Fame many times!

I got the autograph of Fuzzy Thurston at his bar!

I went tubing on Ariens Hill next to Lambeau!

I have eaten at Titletown Brewery, Prime Quarter Stake House, Hagemeister Park, and of course
Culvers and the super duper TURTLES!

I have met so many awesome people!  Henry Jordans niece, an older couple in Mischicot that was at the Ice Bowl, of course, in the Packer Ticket office Mark & I forget the ladies name (help Terry!)

I could go on & on!  But, one thing is for sure............

Happy To Be A
Packer Fan!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Breaking Down the Packer Roster by Position

 88 Players, room for TWO more to complete the 90 man NFL limit per team.  This will change. Still out there, 3 big names.  Mercedes Lewis o...