Monday, December 21, 2020

If I was Coaching Aaron Rodgers............

If I was Coaching Aaron Rodgers............

OK, for the next 15 minutes, I am the Head Coach of the Green Bay Packers.  And, today, I am meeting with my future Hall of Fame quarterback - Aaron Rodgers.  We are going over game film, and we are using a new camera angle.  The camera is only focused on Aaron Rodgers face!  YEP!  That is it, his face!  Not the plays, not the defense, not the offensive line blocking!  We are watching the facial expression on Aaron's Mug!  What do I see?

1 - A smile

2 - A frown 

3 - A stare

4 - A shaking of the head

5 - A giggle

6 - Reading his lips, "I love gold!"

7 - A State Farm look

8 - A smirk

9 - A look of disgust

10 - A complicated, talented, intelligent, other comments about Aaron:

Josh Norman, Redskins cornerback, "That is pretty much like Gandalf the White(from Lord of the Rings) over there!  That's a wizard.  That's who is, to me."

Colin Cowherd, sports big mouth.  " When the going gets tough, Rodgers bails."                                        (I DO NOT like Cowerd!)

 Discussing Rodgers an unnamed player said, pertaining to the Rodgers & McCarthy issues, "That was a large cancer in the locker room.  It wasn't a secret."

I have always felt Aaron Rodgers is his own worse enemy.  Issues with his family & parents.  At age 37, many different women have entered & exited his life.  Issues with his coaches.  Issues with his teammates. and, as I pointed out, just watching him on the football field.

No one is perfect, Favre had his share of issues & did some crazy things.  Most people under the eye of today's media, social media, and all the other people digging for dirt, would have trouble staying normal! And, what is normal?  

All I know is as a leader, Aaron, even at age 37 is not perfect, even though, he probably thinks he is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Breaking Down the Packer Roster by Position

 88 Players, room for TWO more to complete the 90 man NFL limit per team.  This will change. Still out there, 3 big names.  Mercedes Lewis o...