Monday, January 24, 2022

Packers Fans Suffer Another Difficult Loss in the Playoffs - 49ers 13 - Packers 10!

 Sitting in front of my television, on my favorite chair I was ready!  Cheese Curds to my right, brats to my left, and a cold Leinenkugel in my hand!  I had on my favorite Packers sweatshirt, my NEW Packers NFC North Championship hat!  Packers receive the opening kick & Rodgers smartly executes a flawless drive down the field and the Packers go up 7 - 0!  This is great.................... not so fast!

That will be the last Packer TD!

The Packer Defense will play awesome!

The Packer Special Teams?? Well, they basically lose the game!!!  Missed Field Goal before half!  And, yeas the dreaded BLOCKED PUNT for a 49er touchdown - REALLY!!!!

And, to top it off, a last minute drive by the 49ers!  And, with NO TIME on the clock, a cold & frigid football floats quietly through the uprights with the 49ers winning 13-10!  YES!  No more Super Bowl dreams for this season!  And, a cold & sad off season as we watch four other teams fight in the final few weeks of the season!

Questions?

1 - What happened to the Offense?

2 - Why was the Packers Special Teams such a disaster this year?

3 - Will Rodgers & Adams be back?

4 - Will the Packers Special Teams Coach be back?

Many questions?  Time for this old Packer Fan to watch the golf channel & re-runs of the...

Twilight Zone!  Ah, yes!  I am in the Twilight Zone...... the Packers didn't lose!  I was just dreaming it!  What day is it?  What time is it?? Is the game on???  Is my Brats burning???  Is my ......  is my.... it is a dream right!!!!  When do ......  What is........ Who am I?  This is the Twilight Zone...... Right??????



No comments:

Post a Comment

Breaking Down the Packer Roster by Position

 88 Players, room for TWO more to complete the 90 man NFL limit per team.  This will change. Still out there, 3 big names.  Mercedes Lewis o...