Wednesday, June 26, 2013

NFC Title Game - Giants vs. Packers January 20, 2008!

I was there!  My Packer Buddies were there with me!  IT WAS COLD!!!  It was VERY COLD!  It was a difficult loss!  A great game!  But today as I was watching the NFL Network I saw a story behind the game that I forgot!  I saw it briefly, but was too upset with the Packers loss to really follow it closely!  Today I watched the entire video for the first time!

Check it out - Honorary New York Giant - Army Lt. Col. Greg Gadson

WHAT A STORY!  It is no wonder what the Giants accomplished that year!  WHAT A MAN!

Check and see what he is doing now!  - Colonel Gregory D. Gadson, Garrison Commander

As fate would have it, Colonel Gadson was also part of my son's life!  My son, Major Jared Albright was stationed at Fort Belvoir, under a great man!

As we all get into our sports team & cheer them on, remember some of our true heroes!  Men like Colonel Gregory D. Gadson!  We all salute you & the military people who keep us free!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Breaking Down the Packer Roster by Position

 88 Players, room for TWO more to complete the 90 man NFL limit per team.  This will change. Still out there, 3 big names.  Mercedes Lewis o...