Friday, November 15, 2013

In Green Bay, "The Glass Is Half Full"

In my humble view, in Green Bay, the "Glass is Half Full"!  Why?  Let me give you some evidence!

Eddie Lacy!  The more I see him run & hear him talk, the more I like what I see!
Listen to the Eddie Lacy Interview today at the Packer Website.

I like this guy!

Jordy Nelson!  Is there a more consistent dependable receiver in the NFL?  Great Hands!  Great Speed!  Catches the short pass.  Catches the long pass.  Is a leader.

Listen to a Jordy Nelson interview!

I like this guy!

Clay Matthews!  Just watch him warm up before the game!  ENERGY!  He is a unique athlete!  He reminds of a race horse.  And the things about a race horse, that body is a fine tuned machine & needs care (INJURIES).  If healthy, his athleticism is critical to Packer Defense!

Listen to Clays Interview this week!

I like this guy!

AJ Hawk!  This is our blue collar guy!  Not our most talented, but always there and great leadership!  AJ has had a great year this year keeping this team close!  And he took a PAY CUT  to stay with the Packers!

Listen to his interview with the NFL Network this week!

I like this guy!

Our Head Coach - Mike McCarthy.  No non-sense.  Hard working.  Prepared.  Poised.  Player friendly.
In charge.  Level headed.  When you look around the league, Coach McCarthy, I think is one of the best.

Listen to his press conference today with Mike McCarthy.

His current Won-Loss Record - 79-43 - 65.3%  Playoff Record 6-4 - 60%  Details….
2006  W-8 & L-8      
2007  W-13 & L-3        Playoffs
2008  W-6 & L-10      
2009  W-11 & L-5        Playoffs
2010  W-10 & L-6        Playoffs - Super Bowl Champion
2011  W-15 & L-1        Playoffs
2012  W-11 & L-5        Playoffs
2013  W-5 & L-4          ????????????????????????

So, 7 years, 5 times making the playoffs, & ONE Super Bowl Champion!

I like this guy!

It is GOOD to be a Packer Fan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Breaking Down the Packer Roster by Position

 88 Players, room for TWO more to complete the 90 man NFL limit per team.  This will change. Still out there, 3 big names.  Mercedes Lewis o...