Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Lions and Packers, The Game Just Got A Little More Interesting!

As if this game was not important enough, Packer guard Josh Sitton just stirred the pot!  And I quote:

"I don't think there's any question about that. They go after quarterbacks. Their entire defense takes cheap shots all the time, that's what they do, that's who they are. They're a bunch of dirtbags, or scumbags. I mean, that's how they play."

Wow!  I think I will pay close attention to the line play!

Now, reality.  You can think this, and you can even believe it, BUT, to say it right before the game is either brilliant or stupid.  My vote for any of this type of talk is STUPID!

There is evidence, just watch the Lions play!  Coach Schwartz, suspect.  The video of Suh, stamping on a Packer linemen as he lays on the ground, is all I need to see.

If I was coach, I would not be happy with Sitton.  Take all you anger & emotion and focus it on every play, not with a reporter!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Breaking Down the Packer Roster by Position

 88 Players, room for TWO more to complete the 90 man NFL limit per team.  This will change. Still out there, 3 big names.  Mercedes Lewis o...