Sunday, March 8, 2015

The Packer Free Agent Log Jam Begins to Open Up!!

The first big log in the dam has been taken out!  And the free agent money begins to flow!  My initial guess of 9-10 million a year looks pretty close!  Maybe a little more then Jordy money, but not by much!

With Randall Cobb in tow, that means 4 years or so, with Rogers chucking the ball around to Nlson & Cobb!  That is great news!  And I still have HIGH hopes for the younger receivers!  And I think the Packers draft now should stay away from drafting another WR!

Love other players comments about Cobb:

TJ Lang: "Randall Cobb had 6-7 offers today, I'm told.  He turned down considerably more money elsewhere to sign with the Packers. My dude!"

David Bakhtiari: "We want 4 more years!!!!!

Bulaga should be next - my guess 6-7 million.  Then, hopefully others follow!

And if they sign Bulaga, that leaves somewhere around 17 million to spend.  My guess is still:

Scott Tolzein - QB
Devon House - CB
BJ Raji - DT
Letroy Guion - DT (IF, HE CLEARS UP THE MESS IN FLORIDA -  DAAAAAAA!
John Kuhn - FB
Don Barclay - OL

Other players, any money left, big maybe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Breaking Down the Packer Roster by Position

 88 Players, room for TWO more to complete the 90 man NFL limit per team.  This will change. Still out there, 3 big names.  Mercedes Lewis o...