Monday, September 7, 2015

On A Hawaiian Vacation, But Still Following The Pack!

Here we are in Hawaii! My wife and I are visiting our older son(a Steeler fan) and his family! The two grand daughters are getting spoiled, working on my Packer suntan, golfing(unreal), and using cell phone and iPad to track latest Packer moves!

First, the 53 man roster.  Not many surprises here!  I missed on Thorton, Patriots sighted him. Perillo the tight end, otherwise I was very close!  Kuhn mentors Ripkowski, the young receivers need to grow up fast, and the defense is still the BIG question!

Second, signing James Jones?  I like it!  He comes to us cheap, league minimum for his years.  Always was a good role model.  Knows the offense. And probably the biggest reason, Aaron trusts him!  One thing all the NFL geniuses are not saying is he gives us a red zone presence!  He can score TD's!  Welcome back James Jones! (Oh, and I forgot, he was not a "drama queen" like Greg Jennings when he left the Pack!)

Third, back to the defense!  My two big concerns.  Ted Thompson has missed on some of these early picks - recently Datone Jones & Nick Perry.  This concerns me.  And, the Dom Capers defense? I really question it!  Because of injuries and questionable drafting, I will give him another shot! But, my hour glass is running out!  Time to start looking around the league.

And last, the Chicago Bears!  Every win in the NFL is a big win! We need to stomp the Bears!

Next, a look at the Fox lead Bears!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Breaking Down the Packer Roster by Position

 88 Players, room for TWO more to complete the 90 man NFL limit per team.  This will change. Still out there, 3 big names.  Mercedes Lewis o...