Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Old Football, New Football Players & How the Game Has Changed?

 One thing about aging is you remember what things were back when....... 

I remember when, a player made a good play and there was not 10 minute celebration!

I remember when, there was ONE National Anthem!

I remember when, players received their football salary, then got a part time job in the off season!

I remember when players played & management made team decisions!

I remember when, Friday night was high school football, Saturday was college football, and Sunday was Professional football!

I remember when, there was NO plays under review & you lived with good calls & bad calls!

I remember when, there were NO Wild Card teams & No teams in the playoffs with crappy records!

I remember when, football was a game & NOT a show!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Breaking Down the Packer Roster by Position

 88 Players, room for TWO more to complete the 90 man NFL limit per team.  This will change. Still out there, 3 big names.  Mercedes Lewis o...