Wednesday, January 21, 2015

This Packer Fan Is Ready To Forgive! And Forgiveness!

#1 - I forgive Mike McCarthy! Too conservative in the second half!

#2 - I forgive Morgan Burnett! For taking a knee and not getting more yards!

#3 - I forgive Aaron Rogers calf! That is just silly!

#4 - I forgive the Packer first half red-zone offense! See #1 again!

#5 - I forgive Brandon Bostick! A tight end should have good hands - right!

Healing is a strange thing.  We all heal in different ways.  We all heal from many things!

It is a little over 4 years from my open-heart surgery - quintuple by-pass!  That was quite a

Physical Healing! (at least 3 months till I golfed again!)

I remember a Romantic healing about 45 years ago, my first real girl friend dumped me!

Romantic Healing! (Lucky my wife of 39 years didn't dump me after this weekend!)

I retired from education three and a half years ago, no more getting up for full-time work!)

Retirement Healing! (That took about ten minutes!)

And, retirement from coaching!

Coaching retirement!  (I still have that itch!)

And then the is, you FAVORITE TEAM LOSING HEALING!  A lot depends on the loss!
And am still not over this past Sunday!  But, I'm forcing myself to look at the positive!

Here goes!

1 - We made the playoff for the 6th straight year!  Tied with the Patriots for the best!
2 - We won our division for the 4th year!
3 - We seemed to get a handle on our injury problem! (Of course, there was that Aaron calf thing)
4 - We still have Lambeau field, Green Bay, and all those awesome Packer Fans!
5 - We still have Aaron Rogers!  If you are counting - that is since 1992 - 23 years of great QB's!)

So, as Packer Fans we are still ahead of the game!

I am moving on to next year!!!  Next Blog entry - PACKER FREE AGENTS!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Breaking Down the Packer Roster by Position

 88 Players, room for TWO more to complete the 90 man NFL limit per team.  This will change. Still out there, 3 big names.  Mercedes Lewis o...